What we do
Catalysed provides services to schools to help them make effective use of digital technologies for teaching and learning. According to the best available research this has the potential to create a four month improvement in learning gains .
The CATALYST programme
Based on extensive educational research, the CATALYST programme is an integrated set of modules that helps schools align their pedagogy and technology. Available either individually or in combinations, the five modules comprise:
- Analyse: Ensuring your school is ready to make the most of digital technologies;
- Design: Changing teaching practices to integrate digital technologies;
- Develop: Learning how to use specific digital technologies effectively;
- Implement: Supporting teachers in the classroom using digital technologies;
- Evaluate: Measuring the impact of a digital technologies initiative.
A unique approach
Catalysed’s approach is unique, focusing first on the pedagogical needs of individuals, and only once these needs have been clarified aligning them with suitable digital technologies. It applies the latest thinking in educational research, based on award winning doctoral research, to accelerate learning through digital technologies.