Catalysed Ltd is a not-for-profit education research & development company that helps schools make effective use of digital technologies for teaching and learning. According to the best available research this has the potential to create a four month improvement in learning outcomes.
The CATALYST programme
The key to successful use of digital technologies is alignment between people and technology. The CATALYST programme is an integrated set of modules designed to create this alignment. Each module can be applied independently or in combinations; which one is right for you?
- Analyse: Ensuring your school is ready to make the most of digital technologies.
- Design: Changing teaching practices to integrate digital technologies.
- Develop: Learning how to use specific digital technologies effectively.
- Implement: Supporting teachers in the classroom using digital technologies.
- Evaluate: Measuring the impact of a digital technologies initiative.